Brand: Peg Perego
Color: Mod Red
- Made In Italy
- Travel system with adapters, the Book for Two can accept either one or two Primo Viaggio 4/35 car seats.
- Very Large, practical and easy loading storage basket with smaller pockets included.
- Both seats have a generous recline that can be implemented independently, allowing children their preferred comfort level.
- Front bumper bar hinges open for easy access to both children. Outfitted in “Prima Classed” material.
- Travel system with adapters, the book for two can accept either one or two primo Viaggio 4/35 car seats
- Very large, practical and easy loading storage basket with smaller pockets included
- Both seats have a generous recline that can be implemented independently, allowing children their preferred comfort level
- Front bumper bar hinges open for easy access to both children. Outfitted in “prima Classy” material
Release Date: 2016-03-28
Details: Our most compact side by side stroller, at just 29″ wide it folds easily and inward, like a “book” It can take up to two Primo Viaggio 4/35 car seats. Measuring at just 29″ wide, the Book for Two is the side by side double stroller that will get you through those busy sidewalks or narrow store aisles with ease. Not only is this double stroller compact, it comfortably sits two young children up to 45 pounds each. The independent adjustable backrests and footrests allow each child to travel at their own comfort level. One of the most unique features of the Book for Two is the capability to hold up to two Primo Viaggio 4/35 car seats. This allows parents to use the stroller as a travel system with twins from birth. The Book for Two transforms into a travel system with the use of adapters. A single car seat adapter is also available for parents with children of different ages. The Book for Two comes equipped with an extra large basket that has three pocket dividers to store smaller items. It has polyurethane wheels with ball bearings and suspensions for a smooth ride on many different terrains. The large hoods of the Book for Two have “peek-a-boo” windows with magnetic open and close cover as well as a mesh ventilation system to keep air flowing. The front bumper can open to easily get children in and out of the stroller. Made in Italy.